The advantages of organizing events at Mercure Kyiv Congress
- A possibility to hold events of any formats – from conferences and workshops to banquets and celebrations for up to 2,000 guests;
- The halls are fully equipped to successfully hold presentations, forums and congresses;
- We have our own catering service and can organize any form of reception (coffee breaks, cocktail party, buffet, banquet, etc.);
- Flexible pricing policy;
- Individual approach to each client;
- We always meet all requirements during the event organization.
The format of combining hotel services and organization of congresses, conferences and business meetings is in high demand not only in Ukraine but also all over the world. The Mercure Kyiv Congress concept combines both a 4-star hotel of the global Mercure network and a high-class congress centre.
Mercure Kyiv Congress is an ideal place for organizing conferences, workshops and business meetings. The complex includes the largest congress centre in Kyiv with a total area of 5000 m2 that make it an ideal venue for any business event.
New, modern conference halls are located on the 5th, 6th and 7th floor of Mercure Kyiv Congress hotel. They all have the same area of 40 m2 and capability up to 30 people.
Cosmopolite restaurant located on the 1st floor is an ideal place for a coffee break, lunch or dinner at your business event. You can talk informally or to conclude business negotiations there.
Depending on your wishes, we can offer various seating options: "theater", "classroom", "meeting" and "banquet". All halls are completed with modern equipment, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Needless to say that we also arrange coffee breaks and business lunches that permits to make any events even more comfortable and effective.